Have you ever had a desire to travel to Israel?
Have you wanted to:
- See the land where Jesus was born, where he spent his entire ministry, where he died, and, "Hallelujah!” where he arose from the dead and ascended to be with the Father.
- See the Sea of Galilee where he calmed the storm and walked on the water?
- See the mount, now called the "Mount of Beatitudes,” where Jesus said, "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called the Children of God."
- See the Jordan River where he was baptized and a voice from a cloud said, "This is my Son, whom I love: with him I am well pleased. Listen to him!"
- See the Pool of Bethesda, where Jesus told the lame man, "Get up! Pick up your mat and walk." And he did!
- See the Garden of Gethsemane where he prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."
- See all the places your Sunday School teachers told you about when we talked about Jesus.
Here is our opportunity! And not just to go, but to share the experience with our brothers and sisters, our family and friends, long acquaintances and new relationships. We will pray together, we will sing together, we may cry together, but we will definitely experience an adventure together. Broken hearts may be healed, and hardened hearts may be broken. Maybe, like the lame man, you will find healing there.
See details below. The deposit will be $400 per person and is refundable up to 90 days before departure with a total trip estimate of $4500 per person. You can email email@example.com with questions.
These types of trips are sometimes advertised as, "Walking in the Footsteps of Jesus." That is what we will aspire to do. We hope it will edify your soul, solidify your faith, and build up the body of Christ.